If you’ve been hawking and experimenting on various affiliate marketing training course websites that suit your writing style, skill set and maximum budget lately but haven’t found that soft spot yet, this must be your lucky day.
There could be hundreds of affiliate marketing training courses out there but I have filtered out a handful of them so you can pick one one affiliate marketing training site that you can tinker with in the next few months.
Needless to say, it is apparent that you’d also be doing your own research from the information initially gathered here (well, you should!).
Right off the bat, I’d be brutally honest that I’ve been more biased in looking for courses that dig more on how to promote info products rather than the physical ones.
Though the list of 25 affiliate marketing training course sites here is a variation of sort, my final recommendations below would be biased towards how to become better affiliates of info products.
The objective is for you to hit a consistent 4-figure monthly income with Affiliate Marketing.
So if this is your cup of tea, then let’s dig in.
Otherwise, pls. feel free to look around before you move on.
Why Create A List of Affiliate Marketing Training Course Sites?
When I was doing my own research, I’d stumble upon bad courses, good courses and great courses. I’d check both free and paid products and dig on other information on the net.
Many of them were not really worth anybody’s time, effort and money.
One criteria that I set to myself before embarking on this search was that the affiliate marketing training courses should resonate with what I see and feel at the moment of digging (creators’ genuineness, methods of teaching, their purpose, pricing, etc.).
Thus, I’m hoping that from the brief description of each site, you’ll be able to further zero in on the most promising and related courses that you can resonate with before going to the training course site itself.
At the end of the list, I’ll be giving my Top 5 recommended affiliate marketing training courses.
Of course, I’d also hope that you’d take it even more seriously that I have even further shortlisted the list by 80%.
That can somehow make your decision-making easier as you just have to decide only 1 out of 5 instead of 1 out of 25.
In an attempt to scrutinize these websites, I would spend a little than you would have to as I need to understand each that I recommend. I have to actually purchase some of the courses and keep them for my future references.
Some of the links here are affiliate links.
I’d appreciate it much if you’d be able to use them as you decide which affiliate marketing courses you’ll finally join in to help me continue this mission of further elaborating these Affiliate Marketing tools/software/tutorials.
How Did I Rank The Affiliate Marketing Training Courses?
I used Alexa to rank them according to Global ranking.
It may not be the best way to use for ranking as there could be many other factors that a site or something could land on top, but nevertheless it’s a good start.
What will matter in the end is the one that you’ll finally choose and use for at least 6 months. I have to to emphasize “at least” here because that should be the amount of time you should give yourself in following a certain course to get a good momentum.
Hopping from one course to another would only do you good if what you’ll be doing is the same as what I’m doing right now – assessing them for further reviews!
Without applying your learning that long, it will just always bring you back to the game of searches.
A Little Recommendation…
Here’s how you can maximize the use of this list so you can save your time, money and effort..
- Go scan through the list. I’m sure you already have your personal biases, however, validation is key.
- Run through the other 3 or 4 sites that are not part of your biases (at least check out the middle column).
- Check out the price range
- Click the Website Name of those sites that you have resonated with and further drill down
- Decide the best Affiliate Marketing Training Course that you will stick with for at least 6-12 months
So without further ado, let me walk you through these affiliate marketing training course sites.
25 Best Affiliate Marketing Training Course Sites
It is highly recommended that you pick one of these and apply it for at least 6 months.
|Website Name||Website Slogan/Description/Personal Remarks||Alexa Rank||Price Tag (USD)|
Wealthy Affiliate is a community. It is a platform designed for all Affiliate Marketers of all levels.
It encourages you to transform your ideas or hobbies into a business by guiding you to pick amongst a million different niches possible.
Wealthy Affiliate powers Affiliate Marketers worldwide.
They don’t just lead the affiliate industry, they innovate and propel the industry. There is a reason over 50,000 independent authority bloggers rank Wealthy Affiliate the “go to” platform for Internet entrepreneurs.
This affiliate marketing training course is indeed one of the best courses that you can take especially if you need a warm community to help you learn. Below are the training courses.
Online Entrepreneur Certification:
$49/mon ($297 annually)
|Work At Home Secrets||
You receive Work-At-Home Secrets & Scams and a 30-day trial to the Internet Jetset expert training series.
Work-At-Home Secrets & Scams is a digital workbook endorsed by investigative journalist Chris Hansen, that will show you how to create a home-based business, as well as what business opportunities to avoid.
Internet Jetset is a weekly training series that features live training from one home-based millionaire each and every week. Each week they will dive into the online business model that made them rich, and how you can duplicate their success as well.
This Affiliate Marketing Training Course will include weekly trainings on topics such as Amazon FBA, Affiliate Marketing, eCommerce, Consulting, Social Media Marketing Agency, Textbook Re-selling, and more!
$1 but you’ll be billed $39/month
|Smart Passive Income||
Helping you grow your online business with passive income.
Pat Flynn is Pat Flynn.
He was an Architect in the offline world years ago and started selling his ebook on how to pass the board exams in Architecture. There was no stopping from there.
He may even be one of the gods of Affiliate Marketing today. He is one of the few online marketers who show real income online on a month on month basis.
His Course is called 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing. Each module isn’t locked
Welcome, Students (5:36)
What you need to know before you begin
Step 1: Choose the Right Product
Step 2: Passive Promotional Strategies
Step 3: Active Promotional Strategies
The Affiliate Marketing Recipe Book
Office Hours (you can raise questions here)
1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing also includes:
This is a great course for beginners especially if what you want to become is an authority on a niche where you can promote products mostly from Amazon.
It is an impressive course that teaches you how to build authority websites and earn passive income.
The Authority Site System, or TASS, is the brainchild of Gael Breton and Mark Webster, two successful online entrepreneurs who have helped close to 3,000 individuals earn at least 4 figures per month.
From the creators themselves: “We’re the guys behind Authority Hacker. We build and run a portfolio of authority sites, many of which we reveal publicly. On this site, we share everything we’ve learned along the way. The content we create is the training we wish we had before we started this journey. We hate the cheesy side of online marketing and so focus on being fluff-free and actionable. Ultimately, we’re doing this to help people like you to change their lives and change the world.”
As validated by their support crew though, TASS is more on becoming affiliates of physical products. This is great if you want to become an authority of your chosen niche.
|5||Income School – Project 24||
This Affiliate Marketing Training Course is an online course by Income School that promises to teach you how to build passive income websites.
It’s called Project 24 because it’s expected to take students about about 24 months or two years before they earn job replacement income.
That’s a fair proposition actually.
In short, they teach a sustainable Passive Income.
They back you up with 60-step approach to a profitable Niche site. A Podcast. A Community. A Library of Courses on Affiliate Marketing.
|19,963||$449 (first year, $199 succeeding year)|
Learn how to make money online as an affiliate. This legit website teaching primarily about affiliate marketing has been in the industry for 10 years now and is definitely an authority.
Affiloblueprint – for completely newbies and those who miserably tried and tried and failed again.
AffiloTools – is a suite of premium online tools to help affiliate marketers view, manage, and track website growth and stats. It gives your website a heads up using a “Healthcheck” tool. Example: “92%. Your website’s health is pretty solid. However, there are a few On-page optimization issues that you should tidy up below.”
Affilo Jetpack gives you five 80% completed affiliate websites, taking most of the hard work out of building an affiliate marketing website and helping you get started earning money in as little as two or three weeks.
|22,203||$37 (Affilo tools – $197 and Affilo Jet Pack – $997|
Its mission is to help people start an online business or grow an existing business using online and cutting edge marketing strategies.
They help people learn the necessary personal, business and marketing skills to thrive with confidence in an ever changing and highly competitive online marketplace.
This training helps you build a funnel system where your prospects become leads then into buyers.
|48,216||Legendary Marketer Club – $30/month. Builder Masterclass – $2500|
ClickBank University is ClickBank’s own high converting offer to help customers find more success with their platform as both an affiliate and as a vendor.
ClickBank University has become one of the best affiliate marketing training courses on the internet.
Packed with step-by-step videos, interviews with experts, incredible tools and fantastic support, they know your customers are going to love it.
They’ve also worked hard on the marketing to make sure you, as an affiliate will see amazing results in your promotions.
They’ve split tested millions of dollars in transactions, fine tuned their upsells, and are now ready to generate huge commissions for you: their affiliate!
So if you want to gain more from Clickbank, this affiliate marketing training course is one of those that you should also be considering as a beginner.
After all, if you don’t want to be promoting Amazon products, the next big thing available is Clickbank.
|53,559||Front end: $47 (plus +47 per month recurring), Advanced Training – $97 or 2 payments of $49|
|9||Create and Go||
Create and Go helps you build a blogging business and escape the ordinary.
Their plan is simple.
Start and build a blog.
Make Money $$
Create and Go is one of the coolest sites that you can rely on if you are looking for a great affiliate marketing training course. It shouts out as a blogging course but it’s actually what you’ve been looking for. A great, genuine, sustainable affiliate marketing course.
|54,407||$647 (originally $791)|
|10||The Super Affiliate Network||
Empowering online entrepreneurs with the cutting edge tactics and strategies to build the ultimate lifestyle business.
The Super Affiliate Network is a global community of Entrepreneurs scattered across the entire world with one common goal: to make a difference, do what they love, and live a lifestyle of abundance and freedom.
The Affiliate Marketing Training Course page offers multiple products to help you grow crucial techniques in doing affiliate marketing.
|63,748||Profit Boosting Bootcamp ($497), The Solo Ad Success Formula ($297), The IM Profit Formula ($7), The Super Affiliate Inner Circle ($297)|
This training has top 3 secrets.
If you’re new to Affiliate Marketing though, this training course may be a bit different and challenging. It includes:
This doesn’t include the landing pages as well as your Facebook ads expenses (the images, the continuous expenses for the ads, etc.). They’ll all add up.
|64,520||$997 or 2 payments of $597|
This course is one of the most affordable in the market that will give you what you need as far as affiliate marketing is concerned.
At half the price you’ll actually have double or quadruple the contents (vs. the bigger names).
You’ll have these (I know because I’ve invested in the Super version).
Affiliate Marketing Introduction – 6 videos
|89,856||$197 Standard; $297 Super Pack|
It is a platform that encourages you to start learning affiliate marketing.
The sets are categorized into 3 –
Some of them are saying…
“0-6k in less than 4 months…I remember when I joined Odi’s Passive Income Lifestyle Mentorship Program it changed EVERYTHING for me…” – Jonathan S.
“I made $14,780.59 In 1 year from ONE Affiliate Product and it’s not even over yet!”
“So far since joining I have been able to make $2,161.02!!”
And many more. In fact, 311 of those who gave reviews rated it as 4.9.
Probably worth checking with a grain of salt.
|104,231||$499 – $997|
Aff Playbook Courses teach you how to do Affiliate Marketing as a long term business that keeps growing. They will help you figure out where to start, or how to incorporate affiliate marketing in your existing business. From 2009-2019, it was one of the most respected affiliate marketing forums around. In 2019, David Ford, the owner and founder of Aff Playbook, decided to switch things up. Why?
With the new format, Aff Playbook can present better organized content, and more of it. Instead of answering repeat questions and helping people find valuable older threads, they can devote more time to all-new case studies, lessons, and webinars.
All the important case studies and lessons from the forum have been converted to this course format and updated – and since every course has a discussion section, you can still ask questions any time you need to.
|106,081||$47/mo or $447/Year|
Spencer Mecham offers free and paid courses and he’s my favorite guys who made it there. He is the most approachable and friendliest of all.
His core affiliate marketing training course however is called Affiliate Secrets 2.0. It’s a revision of the first Affiliate Secrets which already had helped hundreds of new affiliates. This is how it’s designed.
Module 1: Your Game Plan (Structuring Your Empire) – A deep dive into the “Big Picture” of Affiliate Marketing. How to get in the right mindset so that everything you touch turns to gold.
Module 2: Finding HOT Buyers (Who’s Got The $$ And How To Find Them) – The most important decision you will make is who you will be trying to sell products. Find the right audience and connect them with the right product, and it’ll be the easiest thing you’ve ever done
Module 3: Traffic Legion (The Meat And Potatoes) -Know where affiliates struggle? Getting people (Traffic) to their offers! He brought in 5 of the most successful experts in their field to teach this module. Most of these experts sell their own individual courses at close to $1,000 each.
Module 4: Make More, Spend Less (The Value Proposition) – So you’ve got traffic to your offer. But no one’s buying! This is another major problem for affiliate Marketers. Here he teaches you how to literally get people to beg to buy through your special affiliate link.
Module 5: Automation Templates (Where The Fun Begins) – This Is Where We Begin Actually Automating The Business. The Traffic Comes In And The Business Runs Itself From There.
Module 6: The Products (So What Are You Selling Anyway?) – How To Find Products That Are So Good, And So Easy To Sell, That You Just Need To Send People To Their Site And They Will Do The Rest.
Module 7: Long Term Business (So You Can Sit Back And Enjoy The Ride) – Automate Your Business So You Can Disappear For Months Without It Affecting Your Income. Yes, True Passive Income.
Module 8: Creating a Team (So Your Business Runs On Complete Autopilot) – For Your Business To Run On 100% Autopilot, You Will Need At Least One Team Member To Run It. Don’t Be Scared – It’s A Lot Easier Than You Think.
|16||Six Figure Mentors||
You’ll learn how to find and sell cutting edge products that have rewarding affiliate programs that you can sign up to.
From SFM creator.
Business results will vary depending on the individual. Our goal is to give you cutting-edge online tools and education to help kick start your business, but the effort you put in is what will make or break your success levels. See our full Disclaimer at the bottom of this page.
Our core value is this – we want to bring online marketing success within reach of anyone who has the courage to step out of the status quo (your financial security in the hands of an employer) and the drive to create life on their own terms. All you’ll need is a working computer, a decent Internet connection and the commitment to achieving your goals.
We’re here to give you the tools, training, resources and community support to help you succeed in the online arena – why serve a business until retirement when you can learn to create a business that serves you!
|168,959||$97 – monthly Lifetime – $2500|
|17||Super Affiliate System||
Super Affiliate System is a blueprint to start your home-based anywhere in the world of affiliate marketing business.
This system will provide you with all the templates that you need to succeed.
Landing pages, ads, emails, affiliate network referrals, and weekly coaching with John Crestani – all the tools that you need to make money from your customers.
Super Affiliate System takes about 6 weeks to complete with over 50 hours of high quality recorded training that will make you an affiliate rockstar from zero to hero.
What you will learn from Super Affiliate System
|18||Affiliate Marketing Mastery||
What You’ll Discover On This Free Masterclass:
Secret #1. Discover The 7 Steps That Allow You To Create A Consistent Stream Of Income With Affiliate Marketing!
Build a Profitable CPA Marketing Business Fast With Consistent Daily Revenue.
From their website:
“Learn the fastest way to build an online affiliate business in 2019.
Free Affiliate Course: Join over 75,000 members inside the Internet’s #1 Affiliate Marketing Training Course and Community Platform.
You’ll have these as you become a member.
|323,360||$19 first month, $47 succeeding month|
|20||Passive Affiliate System||
This Affiliate Marketing Training Course shows:
The course is created by Andy Haffell who is not really a big name in the Internet Marketing scene (he has however 180T subscribers at the time of this writing).
It’s a little different as it claims that it can teach you how to make a passive income on YouTube even without showing your face. You can either make the video yourself or outsource it with or without your own voice.
Once you purchase the course, it’ll show you how to pick a niche, how to create the videos and how to market them. That’s the core of the course but is designed for you to have a blueprint for scaling up.
You have to wait for some time though before the real money comes in as the passive income comes from your uploaded videos whose views may ramp up a little later.
|21||Fast Start 9||
The training promises to give utmost value in the first 9 steps of the course.
Some modules include the following…
Upsells will vary from making funnels, creating email sequences, outsourcing and private newsletter.
|416,033||Front end $17 but can reach up to $485 in Upsells excluding $77/year (Newsletter)|
|22||Johannes Larson||Affiliate Marketing Training Course syllabus
1. Necessary to know about affiliate marketing – Basics & FAQ
2. Getting your head right from the start – The reality of being an affiliate
3. Choosing your niche – A few frameworks & practical suggestions
4. Buying domain & hosting – Quick step-by-step guide
5. Setting up your site with WordPress – Building & configuring
6. Writing neat content for the web – Content writing 101
7. Finding affiliate products – Getting the first sales
|400,107||FREE (Advanced course is not)|
|23||6 Figure Affiliate Bootcamp||You’ll have a full lifetime access to his training course with 82 in-depth videos about affiliate Marketing, Personal Branding, Free Traffic Methods, Paid Traffic Methods and more!Modules Include:
Bonuses also include:
|520,529||$997 (main course) but only $9 for Super Cheap Traffic Secrets (good for testing the waters)|
Affiliate University Style Mentoring
Inside the Mentoring Program you’ll get access to:
Six Months (or 12) of Personal 1-on-1 Assistance and Guidance for your Affiliate Marketing Business
Skype, Email, Phone consultations with bi-weekly conferences to check progress and compare notes on what’s happened since our last contact. And yes, this is all with ME (not someone on my team).
My personal direction over the business (as if I was a partner of yours) – I give advice every step of the way and ‘do what I’d do’ each step.
Access to my business contacts for EVERY component of how I do things. EVERY single outsourcer, link purchase, literally everything you can think of to go from A to Z to get every aspect down to the finest of details, I share it all with you as needed.
|2,388,522||$1497 or 3x$397. Optional membership is $97/month.|
|25||Taking Action Online||
TAO IS YOUR ACTION PLAN:
We’ve designed T.A.O as an action plan with each step taking you further towards building a brand, becoming a leader to your tribe, making more sales, generating more leads, building a profitable email marketing list, and more.
Here are 23 training video modules in this Affiliate Marketing Training Course:
Getting started (7 lesson)
Your roadmap to success
Action plan walk-through:
|3,286,655||Free trial for 7 days. $47/month thereafter|
At this point, I’m truly excited to know which of those matched your Top 5.
Of course, if you have an Affiliate Marketing Training Course in mind that’s not here, do let me know. However, pls. don’t include any course in Udemy and Coursera.
Here are my two basic reasons why:
- There are more than 50 Affiliate Marketing training course videos in Udemy alone. It would have made me write a “Top 100” yet still defeat the purpose of making you choose only one.
- It’s quite hard to rank using Alexa as any course in those sites would just be read as “Udemy” and “Coursera” and would have the same ranks.
So to make it simpler, I took out any course from those sites.
Feel free however to visit them (just be warned of becoming overwhelmed!).
Shortlisted Affiliate Marketing Training Courses:
For lack of better names, I have categorized the shortlisted sites into Less Than $500 and Less Than $1000. I’d also state a one or two-liner reasons why.
However, among those shortlisted ones, I will pick my Top 5 according to what I think is best for your long term goals. As mentioned above, it’s extremely imperative that you stay on one course in 6-12 months and focus all your efforts in following the guy in front.
It’s the only way to replicate the early wins of the guys who made the courses.
Individual reviews of each will follow soon.
If you’re already in the Intermediate or Advanced stage of your Affiliate Marketing career, feel free to comment. I’ll stay as a dutiful student of Blogging and Affiliate Marketing. I may even rectify a few mistakes here and there when needed.
So here’s the shorter lists.
Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Training Course Sites For Less Than $500 Budget:
I’m assuming you’re ready to spend some of your savings as an alternative investment for your future successful blog. However, I also thought that you’re also a little sensitive when it comes to pricing. Thus, I looked around and took these affiliate marketing courses as one of the best out there for your budget. The ceiling price here is $500.
Here’s my Top 5 Recommendations.
- CB University – With only $428 including upsells (excluding the Clickbank builder), you’ll learn the ins and outs of Clickbank the best way possible. After all, they created it. If I had zero knowledge on Affiliate Marketing today and someone told me to focus on Clickbank, this is probably what I’d pick. Again, the keyword here is “focus”.
- Income School Project 24 – It’s probably one of the best paid courses out there for beginners at a lower price point ($449). It doesn’t promise that you’ll earn money overnight. Instead, it encourages you to build the foundations very strongly. You may earn pretty decently in one to two years. That’s fair enough especially if you’re not one of those who’s looking to get rich overnight.
- Savage Affiliates – I invested in the Super Pack worth $297. It added some extras (Clickfunnels and Launch Jacking) compared to the Standard package of $197. So far it’s really worth it but at the time of writing I haven’t completed the course yet. I’ll definitely make my own Savage Affiliates 2.0 review in the next few days.
- Wealthy Affiliate – Many have tried this and said good and bad things about this community. I’ve been an on and off member of the community the past few years as I was also checking out how they’re evolving. If you would like to start with only $297 for a 12-month course (it’s much cheaper compared to $294 in 6 months), then this is a good place to get a feel of what Affiliate Marketing is.
- Passive Affiliate System – If you would like to make Youtube as your direct income generator or a sales funnel (making Youtube your traffic source) or both, then this is pretty lightweight as far as the price is concerned but a heavyweight in its domain. The good thing about Andy Haffell is he to preach its style of affiliate marketing. This affiliate marketing training course may only be about Youtube but who knows, it may be the only thing that you need before breakthrough.
Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Training Course Sites Less than $1000.
You might have been hopping and shopping for different courses to take you to the next level.
You might have a thousand dollars to spare as you probably have already generated a few hundreds or thousands of dollars over the years of doing Affiliate Marketing.
Sometimes though, you might also be one of those who would still be drawn into the Shiny Object Syndrome from time to time.
Thus, pick only the best affiliate marketing course that would up your level of expertise tenfolds.
These Affiliate Marketing Training Course sites are less than $1000.
Here are my Top 5 recommendations.
- Buildapreneur– It covers a lot from Affiliate Marketing, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Messenger bots, Sales funnels and even website design. Thus, I didn’t hesitate to reach out to him even before I’d spend a dime in his course. Surprisingly, Spencer responded (not a bot!) with genuineness. I even asked him if he has upsells aside from the course that he’s promoting. He simply said “I don’t have any upsells so AS2.0 is my top end product 🙂 It does require work, research, testing, etc. like everything else though. Hope that helps!”. To me, that was cool! Moreover, if you want to simply converse with him, he will definitely find time for you.
- Authority Hacker – The Authority Site System, or TASS, is the brainchild of Gael Breton and Mark Webster, two successful online entrepreneurs who have helped close to 3,000 individuals earn at least 4 figures per month. The core of the system is to make an authority site. The portion explaining the importance of your passion as a foundation of your business prior to looking for a niche has been given a fair amount of time. After all, that’s what authority sites are all about. This course is priced at $997 but discounts are available sometimes.
- Super Affiliate System – If you’ve been watching Youtube and seeing this guy who makes money as props, then that’s John Crestani. He’s the creator of Super Affiliate System and basing on his Youtube subscribers, he’s done a lot. With almost 300T suscribers and 300+ videos, he’s done a lot to convince anyone thinking about Affiliate Marketing to start with him.
- ODI Productions – With 256T subscribers in Youtube and followed by 6T+ in Facebook, with 311 4.9-star reviews of verified customers, with 1-on-1 Mentorship, 8 Weeks of his BEST content and lessons, 1 on 1 Business Review (website, content, videos), Private Community forum, Exclusive affiliate product research tool, Unlimited lifetime Access + Updates all in One-Time Payment, it’s probably worth it. The best part is, at least at this time of writing, it’s 70% off. It’s all for $797 only. Without the discount though, if it goes beyond a thousand dollars, it won’t be here.
- Powerhouse Affiliate – If you want to learn about CPA Marketing (Cost Per Action), this is one of the best places to go to. The site looks clear, clean and professional. That means if you ‘ll promote this, your traffic will also see it the way you first saw it. While they have a Free Starter Package, you can maximize the learning through their Premium membership that includes 100% Full Access to the Step By Step Training Program and Courses, Landing Page Library, Full Forum Access, Private Messaging & Guaranteed Response, All Past & Future Case Studies on Paid Traffic Including Facebook, Google, Native Push and More, All Past and Future Webinars, Support Helpdesk – Priority Queue, Affiliate Program Manager & Weekly Payments.this
Now, it’s decision time.
I’m hoping that I was able to give you a better view of what’s out there. I do suggest though that you continue to assess and investigate.
Here’s 1 more step for you to accomplish to ensure that your hard-earned money is put to the most worthwhile investment: Message The Guys Who Created The Courses.
That’s one important step that can help you decide more clearly. If they have a contact support, you should be able to receive replies from them within the next 24-48 hours. Sometimes, the founder/creator himself would respond to your queries.
Although I believe this is no longer necessary, I just thought you might want to know my overall Top 5.
I have to admit though this might be a little subjective primarily because of how the companies/owners responded at the time of my inquiry and my overall experience with the course.
Final Top 5 Affiliate Marketing Training Course Sites
- Buildapreneur – Spencer Mecham is reportedly the first individual to reach the million dollar mark in promoting Clickfunnels. That’s something to look forward to in his Affiliate Secrets 2.0. But my #1 reason for putting him in the this spot is really his ability to communicate well with prospects and students in a friendly manner and of course its support system. Between spending $300 and $900, I’d spend for the latter if the support system is 10x better than the former.
- CB University – Learning and earning from the biggest Affiliate Marketing network was an important event in my life. Although I’m no longer a student of CB University, I still believe that if you’re a beginner and would want to focus on earning from Clickbank, don’t look any further. I just suggest not to immediately invest in Clickbank Builder. It’s an additional unnecessary cost if you already have a functional site. You can have it later.
- Savage Affiliates – In the Savage Affiliate 2.0, Frank has discussed SEO deeply (Content Relevance Ranking Method, On-Page SEO, Backlinks Stages, Guest Posting, Getting Editoiial Links and Private Blog Network (PBN) links. Though I am not into Amazon Affiliate or dropshipping business, I’d just consider it as a bonus. I just don’t like the support system very much. Not all of my concerns have been attended to in time.
- Income School Project 24 – Honestly, I have yet to enroll in this course. But since it does capitalize on strengthening your foundation as a blogger and an affiliate marketer and basing on what many students and bloggers mentioned, this training course is worth the visit. As validated by their front office management, they both cater to becoming affiliates of digital and physical products.
- Passive Affiliate System – If you would like to explore the power of videos, then you’ve got to try Andy’s program. It’s probably a little different than what you’re thinking, but since this is one of my current needs, I have put some weight on it. You may have other courses in your notes, but that’s fine. Just remember if you want to explore affiliate marketing with Youtube, this is one of the best out there.
That’s my list.
Again, I do have personal biases in there because of what I need right now.
You may have a different need at this stage of your online journey, so your list might be a little different.
If you however need more than Affiliate Marketing training, then you may check out my other recommendation.
It’s ideal only if you’re looking outside affiliate marketing – Creating your own products, Having your own Membership sites, How to do content marketing purposefully, etc.
Otherwise, the list above should be sufficient.
My Other Online Business Course Recommendation (Beyond Affiliate Marketing):
You may have been looking for the best training courses on Affiliate Marketing or someone must have referred you to this site that’s why you found me here.
I can’t thank you enough for at least going through the list.
If you’re however wondering if there are other courses out there to make your online business much sturdier and future-proof with multiple earning streams, then these last few lines might be worth the wait.
I’ve been hopping from one course to another simply because I was looking for something beyond Affiliate Marketing.
But since I’ve accumulated a number of them through these past few years, I’ve decided to put up a post like this to also share to you the available options in one setting.
As I was “shopping” around late in 2018, I stumbled upon David Risley’s Blog Marketing Academy.
I didn’t include him in the list above because Affiliate Marketing is just a tiny fraction of what he is teaching in his academy.
But since I was no longer active in blogging that time, I just set this idea aside up until now.
Though making a thorough review of his site is in my road map, here’s my brief reason why I’m recommending him if you’re looking past Affiliate Marketing.
He probably has the most comprehensive, most relevant and most updated Online Business academy right now.
If you’re thinking of creating a membership site, selling your own products, doing email marketing, content marketing, etc. this course is definitely worth your click.
Otherwise, go back to my Top 5.
As of this writing, I don’t have a membership site nor products of my own yet.
But since I’m also helping my readers and beginners to snap that writer’s block to produce dozens, if not hundreds, of contents, then I’m prepping this up to go that route later on.
With David, who by the way is a very nice person to talk to, I’m sure it’ll only be a matter of time that Toonblogger becomes a Membership site as well.
Haven’t you thought of creating a Membership site for Affiliate Marketers?
Just a thought.
Maybe it’s time.